body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One week...

Well, it's been one week since I was supposed to go back to work. I couldn't be happier with my decision. Things are going great and I really feel like this is what I'm supposed to be doing.

Life sure flies by! Why do I keep thinking that it's the beginning of November? I keep seeing Christmas stuff out everywhere and I think of how it seems early to have things out, then I look at the calendar and realize that Thanksgiving is a week away! Where in the world does the time go?

On a sad note, today was the 3rd anniversary of my husband's grandfather's death. I am very close to Jean, his grandmother, and I was feeling for her today. She has lost a lot of people that are very close to her, including her daughter 10 years ago and her mother at a young age. Yet, she continues to have a positive outlook on life. When it comes down to it, all that matters are those around you that you love. Give extra hugs and make lots of memories!

No comments: