body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, November 02, 2007

It's official.

Gulp. I quit my job! Yeah... for those of you that didn't know, besides being a mom and having a booming photography business, I worked for Ameriprise Financial part-time. I've been working there for 8 years now (been working in downtown Minnepolis for 10 years). A short while ago, things in my life were so crazy that I had to take a leave of absence. I was supposed to go back next week and the thought of it completely stressed me out. I decided to put my resignation in and give this photography thing my all! Not to mention, after being home with the boys for some time now, I couldn't possibly leave them. There is no amount of money in the world that could change that!

So yes, it's going to be a big change, but this is a very good thing and I just know things will work out. What I won't miss is my 3 hour round trip daily commute to work! I must say, I will miss the downtown skyway shopping though! Bye Target and babyGap! I'll miss you...

3 comments:

Minnesota Mommy said...

congratulations - i remember you saying this summer you hoped to make photography your full time gig - way to go!

Laurie said...

Congratulations on making a dream come true ... so happy for you!

Ginger Murray said...

Wow... that is a huge step.
Congratulations!
I don't think you'll regret it:)