body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jennifer and Patrick

Jen and Patrick are engaged! It is the most romantic story, really. Patrick proposed to Jen in Jamaica during their own private dinner on the beach that Patrick had arranged. I know... what a guy right?!

We shot at St. Anthony Main and downtown Minneapolis. We had the craziest engagement session I've ever had! Hoodlums wanting to take photos with the bride, drunken and disorderly guys shouting at us, and a crazy man taking my picture taking pictures of Jen and Patrick! We ended up on Nicollet Mall and happened to walk past the WCCO studio. Patrick said, Hey, there's Don Shelby sitting at his desk! I wanted to get a closer look and next thing you know, Don Shelby and Dennis Douda (local TV news anchors) came over to the window to get their picture taken! It was sooooo cool and crazy!

I had such a blast shooting this session and I'm sooooo happy with how they turned out. I can't even narrow it down to a few favorites, so here's 19 that caught my eye! Oh, and Jen's color scheme for the wedding is blue, so we happened to come across a few cool blue props. They are also considering having their rehearsal dinner at the Monte Carlo so she thought it would be cool to do some photos there. I had dreamed of doing this session downtown for some time now and I'm so happy that Jen and Patrick were up for anything!


















1 comment:

Laurie said...

Now I'm homesick! Love the pic with the train in the background!