body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, November 05, 2007

Documenting

I do all sorts of documenting with my camera and my computer, but I have been very bad with video. Tonight during family time, I busted out the camcorder and my shoe box of old tapes. The boys really got a kick out of seeing themselves on TV when they were babies! It was kind of sad because there wasn't a ton of footage of Aidan. I swear, his infant stage just flew by. I taped him at 6 months when he was just starting to crawl, then my next taping was 2 1/2 months later when he was just starting to walk! I was like, what the?! What happened during those 2 1/2 months that I didn't tape? It made me sad that I missed out on that. That's what I love about my job, that I get to help document these types of things for others. That's also why I made the big decision to quit my job. I just can't miss out on anything else! Then, I busted out the OLD camcorder tapes from the year 2000. Andy and I were still dating and living at home and we had just gotten Cherokee (our Malamute) so he was just a puppy. I have hours of footage of him sitting there chewing on various rawhides. I tried to remember what life was like before responsibilities and kids!

BTW- Construction is finished on Highway 19 coming into New Prague. If you have an upcoming studio appointment, you no longer have to follow the detour directions and can go straight through into Main Street. They have put in two roundabouts in a row. It may be a little strange if you have never driven one before, yet alone two in a row. We're also getting a new Coburn's and a strip mall!

No comments: