body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mail me your holiday card and win a free session!

Last year, I encouraged my clients to mail me their holiday photo card. It was so great to see the photos that I had captured and interesting to see which photos had been chosen. I received so many and I remember being so excited to check my mailbox everyday! This year, I'd like to reward one lucky participant with a free studio package! Mail me your holiday greeting card (the photo does NOT have to be taken by me). I will draw one lucky winner and their child will receive a free studio session! I have some great new things in store for my studio after the holidays. New designer backgrounds, props, and other fun ideas are to come and I'm going to be so excited to try them out!

The free session will consist of a style consultation, an hour of shooting and a print package which will include ten 4x6 prints and two 5x7 prints all beautifully retouched. No CD will be included. The session will also be uploaded to my ordering gallery so additional prints can be ordered if desired. The session will be focused entirely on your child or children, no family shots will be taken.

Mail your holiday card to:

Olivia Wagner
126 Main Street W.
New Prague, MN 56071

The cutoff will be January 2, 2008 and the winner will be posted on my blog. Please include your preferred contact information (telephone number or email address) in case you should be chosen as a winner. The winner will be notified and a session will be scheduled at your earliest convenience. One entry per family. Session must be scheduled within 2 months and may not be saved for a future event.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you! The link to this post will be permanently posted to the right under Links should you need to refer to it at any time. Thanks!

No comments: