body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sam and Tanner

I had a wonderful session with this family! Jodi is from Australia so I loved hearing about back home and listening to her wonderful accent! The family also just relocated from Atlanta so it was so interesting to hear about their exciting life! Me? I've lived in MN all my life and haven't even been to 1/4 of the states! It was really great meeting you guys and thanks so much for coming down! ...and Tim, I do need to say that you remind me an awful lot of the actor Chris Cooper. Have you ever gotten that before?!











No comments: