body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Photographers unite!

I was just asked to be part of a female photographers group, initiated by Sally Jorgensen. I am SO honored to be considered, truly I am. Last year when I started doing weddings, I met Sally through Bellagala. She was a lead and I was a new assistant. After seeing her work and realizing what a cool person she is, I contacted her directly and practically begged her to work with me. She met with me to view some of my work and agreed to do a wedding with me! This was HUGE for me because she was a huge idol of mine. Since then, we both have branched out on our own and have kept in contact.

This new group consists of 7-9 amazing Twin Cities female photographers and I get to be a part of it! We'll meet monthly and discuss our businesses hoping to learn and grow from each other. These ladies have truly outstanding work. The concept itself is amazing! We don't see each other as "threats" or "rivals," we just want to be the best we can be and are willing to support one another.

I'm so excited! I am all about taking my business to the next level and am anxious to see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You go girl! How cool is that?!?