body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jack and Josie

How excited was I when Kim showed up with a portable closet full of babyGap and crewcuts?! These kids were so adorable. Sometimes I wish I could submit my photos to Gap and they would publish them. ;)

This post is also an ode to all stay at home/work from home moms. I know and have been talking with so many lately and the challenges we face, nobody else can quite understand... especially our significant others! So, to all you SAHM/WAHM's... cheers to you!

































No comments: