body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Photo meeting

We had our first photo meeting today. I have already learned so much that I can hardly contain myself tonight as I try to jot everything down so I don't forget. I'm excited to try some of it out, especially new stuff for my studio. It was really great hearing from the two girls who have recently gone to two different workshops held by two very successful photographers. You know you're successful when a photographer will fly across the country and pay $1,000 to hear what you have to say! One of my goals for next year is to attend a workshop held by a photographer whom I admire. I hear that they are pretty life changing!

No comments: