body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, November 15, 2007

New stuff!

Okay, I went a little nuts with pictures today. I had to do photos in the new hats I picked up from Live Life Green. In case you want to rush out and go get one, they're at an upper level kiosk at Ridgedale, right next to the elevator. ;) I also ordered a new gray backdrop and some vintage props and had to try those out as well! I love styling shoots. There's always an inspiration piece and then I go nuts picking things out to go with it. I can't help it- it's my obsessive gene!

I'm really working on putting together some cute themed shoot ideas. I hope people take into consideration a themed shoot for an upcoming studio session. Most people only do family pictures for a Christmas card once a year. Hopefully I have shown you a few ideas, really, the sky is the limit! It gives your kids an opportunity to let loose and just have fun!











































































































































































1 comment:

Marissa said...

OMG, I am in love with the ones on the bike!!