body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, November 30, 2007

Fun changes for 2008!

The year is coming to an end and what a fabulous year it has been! I have been working on goals for next year and have put a lot of thought into what direction I want to take my work in. My two main focuses next year for my children's work will be customization and quality. I would love to be more involved in styling my sessions and giving each session a custom look. I am working on getting more vintage props, awesome new fabric backgrounds, and I am always on the lookout for wonderful urban locations. As far as quality, I will be focusing more on a select set of images from your session and really perfecting them to their potential. Pricing structure will also change with more focus on prints, custom collages, canvas gallery wraps, flush mount albums, and other quality products. I am looking forward to seeing my work really come alive and being able to hand over a real work of art vs. just a CD of files.

Here is an example of a little custom collage I put together.























The sky is the limit with these and each one will be one of a kind!

No comments: