body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

October Sky

Whew, it was a rough day today. I made the mistake of staying up until 3 am working. I couldn't help it because I wasn't tired and had so much to do. Well, it wasn't one of my better ideas because my son had school this morning and I knew I had to get up in a few short hours! Needless to say, I will be looking forward to going to bed at a decent hour tonight!

I happened to catch October Sky on TV last night and had it on in the background while I was working. We have the movie on DVD but I haven't seen it in a long time. That movie never fails to make me bawl my eyes out like a complete baby! If you have never seen it, please, please put it on your list! It is based on a true story and is about following your dreams. It really hits home with me because in the past decade of my life, I was trapped in a cubicle dreaming of a more rewarding career. To quote the movie, "I may not be the best, but I come to believe that I got it in me to be somebody in this world." I have always felt that I was meant to do something creative with my life and now I am!

If you are feeling the same way about some aspect of your life, what are you waiting for? It's never too late to do something that you've always wanted to do!

No comments: