body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New Online Ordering Gallery!

I'd like to announce my new online ordering gallery! You can visit the gallery a few different ways. Click on the permanent link to your right, click on "online ordering" directly from my website, or you can simply click here for now.

I just got this site set up today so I only have a few galleries loaded. I'm looking very forward to having this feature! Now, you can access the best images from your session, order them from the comfort of your own home, pay by credit card, and have them shipped directly to your home! This is also great for family and friends. You can provide them access to your images so they can order prints for themselves.

You will still receive a CD and prints, but can now order standard size prints, specialty sized prints, enlargements, and other photo products including T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, etc. All prints are high-quality and are printed on gorgeous lustre finish paper.

For a limited time, all standard size prints (up to 11x14) are 50% off through the holiday season! I will be uploading galleries as I get to them, and each gallery will feature a select group of images. I will pick out the best of the best, but keep in mind you will receive more images on your CD. Please trust that the best images will be uploaded to your gallery.

If you are a previous client and would like to have your gallery uploaded either for yourself or your family and friends, please contact me. I'm starting this during the height of the busy Fall season, so my main focus is to be able to fill holiday orders.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me!

No comments: