body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Taunya and Bob

Taunya and Bob are engaged! They're getting married next year in New Prague and I'm so honored that they chose me to shoot their wedding. They decided to keep all of their vendors local which I think is so awesome. I had a lot of fun shooting their session- who knew New Prague could look so urban and cool? :) I am still loving shooting engagement sessions and couldn't wait to get these posted.

A little game: Taunya and Bob are pictured sitting down on two benches, but only one of them is real... can you spot the phony? LOL




































No comments: