body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vintage... I love it!

First of all, thanks for all of the congratulatory emails and comments about the new studio... I'm so excited! To answer a couple of questions, the new pricing will go into effect April 1st. So technically you could still schedule an appointment before then at the new studio with the old pricing. I'll slowly be transitioning to the new space over the course of the month. If you currently have an appointment at the old studio, you have the option of shooting at the new space instead if you wish. Just let me know beforehand. My business partners won't be starting up for awhile yet so until then I'll have the huge open space to myself! We're going to be painting the walls white and hopefully getting some building signs soon. There's a lot to do.

I was out grocery shopping this afternoon and came across this in the cereal aisle. Man, it took me back to my childhood! I love that they're bringing back the vintage boxes of General Mills cereals. Can't you just picture yourself in a headband and leg warmers eating this for breakfast? ;)



2 comments:

Amber Engfer said...

That cereal box makes me want to go watch 3-2-1 Contact!!! Now I have to go grocery shopping...

Ps. I love the new logo - but how could I not? :) Congrats on your success!

Ann-Marie said...

I agree...right after I watch Sesame Street, Mr Rogers and then Electric Company..