body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, March 14, 2008

I HAD to get this...

I saw [b]ecker wearing this shirt on his blog and just had to get one too.












On a different note... I am in need of some girl scout cookies. Anyone have a girl scout I can buy some from? I have not once missed working downtown since I quit my job until right about 5 seconds ago when I realized I no longer have access to girl scout cookies! The little girls would sell them downtown in the skyway and in the 7 years I've lived in New Prague, not once has a girl scout ever come to my door! Yum... doesn't this picture just make your mouth water?










Not that I *need* girl scout cookies because Lord knows I hope to look halfway decent in Cabo! But man, nothing beats a frozen Thin Mint.

I am finally halfway into Season 3 of Lost. We got through Season 2 and when my husband went to pick up the first two discs of Season 3 it was out! We waited for 5 days and finally the video store called us yesterday to tell us it was back in. Whew, I had started to go through withdrawal. After finally watching it again last night, I had a Lost-like dream. I was in the forest with all of these people and I had this strong desire to "find" something. HAHA. In case you're wondering, we're at the part where Jack just performed surgery on Ben, and Kate and Sawyer are going back to their island after being locked up in cages.

I'm so excited that Spring is finally starting to get here. It just puts everyone in a good mood. Get outside this weekend and enjoy some sun!

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Olivia! I can bring you a box of thin mints (already frozen:)) to our appt at the end of March!