body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A day in Stillwater...

Stillwater, MN is my FAVORITE city in Minnesota. It is right on the St. Croix river, bordering Minnesota and Wisconsin.



































The historic downtown area is full of antique shops and one of a kind boutiques. I had a craigslist furniture find that I had to pick up there so the boys and I decided to spend the afternoon shopping. It was so wonderful! The weather is finally warming up here and today was the first day all year that it's been in the 50's. Anywhere else in the country... 50's is cold, but here in MN, we walk around with no jackets and some crazy people wear short sleeves and shorts! It was a beautiful day and great for my mentality.

I picked up some great finds for the studio at one of the antique stores and left with my Explorer jam packed with goods! Then the boys and I walked around some more and had an early dinner at Lily's Grill and Malt Shop before finally heading home.

What a great day!

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

I love Stillwater too!!! Aaron and I had a day vacation there this summer, and a 2 day vacay in February at the Rivertown Inn Bed and Breakfast in Stillwater. It's such a cute little city!