body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jack and Joey

What can I say about these two?! I had such a great time with Ann-Marie, I feel like we could have sat and talked for hours! She was really great, she brought a bag full of outfits and hats and just let me do my thing! I'm so in love with the blue knitted hat shots. Joey's great aunt in Los Angeles knitted that hat for him, it's so cute!

Oh and by the way, I'm officially obsessed with Baby Legs!































1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

These are fabulous Olivia. Thank you so much!! How will I ever decide. I cant believe those are my guys! We had such a great time at your beautiful new studio!