body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fun with fisheye

My husband helped me move out of my old studio today which was a big task. I didn't realize I had so much stuff! It was kind of sad to see it empty and it brought back all of the memories of being excited when I first got it.

I finally opened up my fireproof safe! It's been sitting in its box next to my desk since Christmas. ;) That was one of my winter projects and today I made it a mission to start putting things in the safe. I had lots to do today and managed to get some photo archiving done.

Today I had my camera out with my fisheye on. Owen thought it was so funny to see the distorted images so he was hamming it up.























I hope everyone has a Happy Easter! The boys are excited to start the day off with a good old fashioned Easter egg hunt.

No comments: