body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, March 28, 2008

I am so happy!

The sun is out, it's warming up, I'm feeling better... I AM SO HAPPY! You have no idea what a difference a little sun makes! After being cooped up in the house all week, the little bit of fresh air I got today while picking up/dropping off my kids at school today did WONDERS for me. No jackets, windows down... I just want to rejoice that Spring is finally here!

I had this really crazy dream this morning that I wanted to share. I had a dream that I was asked to sing at somebody's church wedding ceremony. Let me just start by saying I am the world's worst singer! So, I showed up late to the wedding in my fancy dress and had to walk right up to the altar. I was standing at the podium in front of the entire congregation and the music started. I was terrified and flipped through my music book trying to stall. I knew I had to start singing so but I couldn't do it because I didn't want to ruin their beautiful ceremony! The music played on and on and I kept flipping through the pages during the entire song not singing at all. Thank goodness I woke up and it was just a dream! I'm pretty sure that's the equivalent of the dream where you show up to school naked.

Have a great weekend everyone! Get out there and enjoy some sun!

No comments: