body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, March 07, 2008

Studio map

I was looking at satellite imagery of New Prague and I found my studio! I gave the best detailed directions on my website and here is a satellite map and you can see how it can be hard to find. The building sits back in the parking lot. Satellite maps are so cool!

[click to view larger]

































This is what it used to look like inside:






























Looking through these old photos, I realized I first came across this space on March 23rd of last year. I can't believe it's almost been a year! It's worked out great but I am currently keeping my eye out for something new. I have big plans for myself!

1 comment:

tasha herrgott said...

For us crazies that haven't been to your studio, I ask - What does it look like now?

:)
~Kristi