body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The power of a brand











The way into my boys' heart is through Reese's. So much so, that anything that has peanut butter is Reese's! I had bought some chocolate and peanut butter eggs (of a different brand) and my 4 year old asked me what was inside. I told him peanut butter and as he proceeded to eat it, he announced, "There's Reese's inside!" I told him that it wasn't Reese's and he said, "Well, it tastes like Reese's!"

I'm feeling better but I've got huge amounts of catching up to do so bear with me! First and foremost, I need to go grocery shopping! Being sick not only affected my work, but we have absolutely no food in my messy house so things are pretty much a disaster right now. In a last ditch effort to survive, my husband went to the grocery store last night and bought 5 frozen pizzas! Poor guy... Whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed, I tune into Jon & Kate + 8... now that puts things into perspective!

No comments: