body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, March 17, 2008

The thing that melted my heart into a puddle.

My boys and I made these cookies today:















I am very affectionate with my boys, always hugging and kissing them, telling them I love them, etc. As we were putting the sprinkles on the cookies, the boys must have really appreciated the moment and kept leaning in to kiss me on the cheek. I told them how sweet they were and they would kiss me some more. Then Owen said that later on when I sat down on the couch he was going to rub my back. Then I asked Owen, "Why are you being so nice to me?" and he replied, "Because you're always so nice to us."

I just about started bawling! You parents of babies... you just wait! You never think you want your child to grow up (which is true most of the time), but I just had one of my favorite moments as a mom.

Now go give your kids extra hugs and kisses! You can never give too many.

1 comment:

Becky said...

OMG! Those are sooooo cute and your boys sound super sweet!