body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

30K!

Sometime recently, I received my 30,000th blog hit! I started this blog on August 3, 2006. It's become such a part of who I am and I just love having it. Before this blog, I had been doing photography for about a year and after each shoot I was so excited to show my friends and family my work that I cluttered up their in-boxes and created countless slideshows. A blog was the perfect answer for me because then I could showcase the pictures that I wanted people to see and they had the choice of looking at them at their leisure.

Although I know I have very loyal readers, this blog really is for me and the fact that other people read it is fantastic! For those of you that have your own personal blogs, I encourage you to install some sort of statcounter. I use statcounter.com and best of all, it's free! For instance, I know that I average about 200 blog hits a day which is awesome!


















I also know that I have readers all over the country including New York, California, Texas, Ohio, Kentucky, Connecticut, and Montana to name a few. How cool is that?! What's up peeps?! Thanks for reading!

If you have any other blogs you like to frequent, please feel free to leave them in the comments below! I'm always looking for cool links to add to my daily list.

No comments: