body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Horton























We took the boys to see this today. It was cute! I actually teared up at the end. I know... I'm just such a softy! My favorite part was the Novocaine... lol.

*edited for Lost watchers... okay this was the weirdest thing... I was on Google trying to pull a Horton image from a website and when I clicked on "See full-size image," this screen came up:

The weirdest part was, that was the episode that we JUST watched! Augh! I feel like I'm being watched by the Dharma Initiative!

No comments: