body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, March 21, 2008

My new photo friends...

At the seminar the other night, Darcie came up and introduced herself as a blog stalker. She and her friends are in school for photography at Ridgewater College in Willmar, MN and while they were in town, she wanted to arrange some studio tours. It was pretty last minute but I'm so glad they came down to see me! They were so much fun and it was great to see their enthusiasm and passion for photography. It also made me appreciate how far I've come.






















From left to right Darcie, Amy, Adam, Amanda, and Aimee.

They live way west of the cities and hopefully will be joining me for my "Shoot with me" day. I've been getting some great responses so I'm really excited that others are excited as well.

As for the photo contest, I've received only one entry so far. The contest ends in a little over a week so get those photos in!

Darcie and friends, thanks for visiting! I told you you'd end up on my blog. ;)

1 comment:

Adam Hommerding Photography said...

woohoo! we made the blog. Thanks again Olivia for the tour. We all could not stop drooling over your amazing space. You were so open to all of our questions and it was by far the best part of our visit to the cities. I am looking forward to meeting with you again. We all can not wait to shoot with you soon.

-Adam Hommerding