body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Destination Wedding

I'm shooting my first destination wedding this May! I've been so excited to blog about this but wanted to wait until things were more finalized. The wedding is taking place in Cabo San Lucas and this will be my first trip to Mexico! You have to realize that I want to travel SO much, but never get the chance to. There are just way too many places in this world I want to see, but I will soon be one step closer! I'm so freaking excited!

I will be gone for 4 days and hope to come back with some AMAZING images. I already have them in my head, now I just need to go and actually shoot them! The resort we are staying at is an all-inclusive 5 star resort so I am really excited about that too! I have never stayed in such a fancy schmancy place before. Here are some pics I pulled off the web:























































Heads up... I will not be booking any family sessions from May 17th- June 1st. I have three weddings within this time span and Owen's birthday party so I will have plenty to keep me busy!

More horseback riding on the beach! That's like my favorite thing in the whole world...

2 comments:

tasha herrgott said...

Congrats Olivia!! The images you capture for this wedding will be amazing! Have Fun!!

~Kristi

Erin N said...

I just got back from there. Its beautiful and so relaxing. This was my second trip, I went for my honeymoon. The resort I stayed at is a couple down from the one you showed, more towards the marina.

If you have a chance, check out Cabo Wabo one night, its loads of fun and a great atmosphere. Senior Sweets on the (east side) of the marina has great food and delicious treats and Solomons on the other side of that marina, towards the main dock has really good food too.

Have fun!