body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My big exciting news!

The time has come... I can no longer keep this exciting secret!

I HAVE A NEW STUDIO!































Remember that space I found a week ago? I am now the proud new renter! This is truly a story of following your dream and not letting anything discourage you. When I first saw this space I knew I had to have it and every single day would not give up on making it mine. I initially told my landlord that if it's meant to be, it will happen. Lo and behold, it worked out! She told me that she can't believe that I pulled it off. Of course I couldn't afford this beautiful space by myself so I ended up finding two other women to rent with me. One is going to run a children's boutique and the other is a custom framer! These two women have been friends for 8 years and through fate, we all found each other. This was truly written in the stars. Children's photography, boutique, and custom framing?! Are you kidding me? This all happened in less than a week.

I'm so excited! I even shot my first session there today to try it out.

Ella was my beautiful 6 month old model and she did so great!









































































The best part about the new studio is that it will be a natural light studio. Nothing beats natural light and the new studio features hardwood floors, exposed brick, and all of my new antique store finds! I will still have lights and a backdrop in the back, but my goal is to use the space how it is intended.

I'm also very excited to have retail partners. I will remain 'by appointment only,' but I will now have potential clients coming in and checking out my work. Have I mentioned how excited I am?!

I'm sure you've also noticed a new look and feel on my website. I have worked very hard with this new branding so please, stop and take a look around. My new pricing is also updated and I have another exciting new product that will be coming out shortly.

Like I said, it's a big week for Olivia Wagner Photography!

4 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

Natural light is the way to go... congrats on the incredible new space! Some things are definitely meant to be for reason. Good things will happen there!!

leah charbonneau said...

How wonderful! Congratulations on a beautiful space and a great opportunity!

Ann-Marie said...

Congrats Olivia..looks like an awesome spot!

Gina Z said...

What an awesome space, the place is beautiful! I am so happy for you! You are doing amazing things!