body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 01, 2008

50 years!

This family hasn't had a family photo taken in over 14 years and since this is the year their parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, what a perfect opportunity! Randy is the youngest and is my husband's friend from high school as well as our camping buddy. This session was so fun! They made me feel like part of the family.

Haha, I remember my family photos from Olan Mills when I was a kid. I recall there being mountains in the background... but we were inside the studio. LOL










1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Those are so wonderful Olivia..what a happy family! Congrats to them 50 years! WOW!