body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Maternity of Mary St. Andrew

A family client of mine is also the principal of this amazing little school in St. Paul. She's doing an amazing job promoting the school and hired me to come back again and do some more promo photos for the school. I love doing these shoots and getting to spend time with the students and faculty. Melissa is so passionate about her students and it was so touching to see their love for her as well. I couldn't help but get choked up as I went into each classroom and observed the students learning.

My photographer friend Shannon lives in the neighborhood and was nice enough to mail me this flyer she received in the mail of the photos I did last year. Melissa treasures the photos I took of her school children and has them blown up and hanging everywhere in the office! I was floored to see them all and so happy that I could provide such joy.

What's weird is, Shannon randomly sent me the flyer a day before I was scheduled to do my second shoot for MMSA. Then, after talking with my husband's grandmother Jean, she told me that her kids went to school there when they were in grade school. It's so weird how everything and everyone seems to be connected at times!

1 comment:

eliesa said...

WOO Hoo! And so starts your commercial career!

e