body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, May 02, 2008

The busiest week ever!

Whew, I have had the busiest week I think I've ever had! Each day of the week has been jam packed with appointments, shoots, and other places I've had to be. It's literally been one thing to the next without a minute of breathing room. I never thought I'd actually say I miss my computer, but we haven't seen each other very much lately! Yesterday evening after a day at the zoo for my son's field trip and then a family shoot at the studio, I got home and flopped down on the couch. My husband finally woke me up around 12:30 am so that I could sleep in bed. I slept through dinner and putting the boys to bed! I guess your body can only take so much. It doesn't stop this weekend either, I have a wedding tomorrow and my all day Mother's Day shoot at the studio on Sunday. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am really behind this week so please bear with me. Thanks!

No comments: