body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Personal updates...

Welcome to Spring finally! The weather has been pretty nice and the forecast looks awesome! What a difference that makes for my mood! Things are busy as usual and I leave for Mexico in 5 days! Ask me if I am prepared... HA! My assistant called me yesterday to go over travel plans and I felt like I couldn't even begin to worry about that! I am trying to wrap up a lot before I leave because when I get back I've got to immediately jump right back into work mode hard-core.

The Main Artery has plans to open next Tuesday so that's exciting! That's the day before I leave so I am hoping to be around to see the first customers walk through the doors. I am really excited for Ruth and Kathy, my other space mates, because they haven't gotten a chance to show it off for their clientèle yet. Every time I go in there, it looks better and better. When my canvases come in, I will have to take some photos of the store's layout and post them.

Owen has his first concert at school tomorrow. I am so excited to see him perform! The teacher has also put together a slide show recapping their year as Kindergartners. I just know I'm going to start crying! I've been so emotional about that kind of stuff lately. We took the boys to the park tonight and I was watching the young boys at their baseball practice and I felt myself getting all choked up. There's just something about seeing kids grow up and transition that gets to me. We all know it's happening but watching a child grow up is the true test of time. It just gets me thinking about the cycle of life and how I really need to stop and enjoy each little moment because it really does go by so fast. I know Owen is only 5 (almost 6!), but I remember changing his diapers as a baby and soon he will be in first grade! *sniffle sniffle*

I've gotten used to the construction noise every day by my house. My section of the street isn't torn up yet, but we are right at the borderline. The boys are bummed because they can't really ride their bikes that way anymore and that is the direction the park is in. Here a couple of random photos because what's a post without photos right?




More to come! I need to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. I pulled an all-nighter last night and I'm exhausted.

No comments: