body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Taunya and Bob

I had my first New Prague wedding on Saturday! You have no idea how nice it was for me to be able to leave my house at 11:55 am when I was scheduled to arrive at the church at noon! Friday was a horrible day weather-wise. It rained all day non-stop and I think we all said a little prayer that night and when we woke up, it was sunny and beautiful!

Taunya and Bob were such a fun couple and both of their families are great. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Taunya warned me that her father and Bob were very emotional so I knew at some point in the day I'd be bawling. Sure enough, Bob got very choked up hugging both of their parents during the ceremony and the bridesmaids and I all lost it! It happened again during the speeches... ah weddings! I love 'em!

I love the slight motion blur of the ribbon in these first two:



















1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Fabulous images Olivia...we know Taunya-Congrats from the "skuby's" in Le Sueur!