body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My logo comes to life!

This is my absolute new favorite thing!!! I was trying to think of some creative displays for the studio and decided to try to make my logo come to life. I printed out some of my photos as giant 8x10 polaroids mounted on thin white plastic board and strung them on a clothesline. I AM SO IN LOVE! I want to do 50 more and put them everywhere! Okay, maybe that's overkill but that's how strongly I feel about these!

At this time, I'd like to offer this as a new product. Can't think of anything creative to do with the photos from your session? This is the answer! This would be VERY CUTE hung up on the wall in a kids room or nursery. Each photo is mounted on a plastic board and the photo is lustre coated to protect it for years to come. Each set of 7 photos will also come with a clothesline and clothespins ready to hang. HOW FUN!

Clothesline polaroids: $250 [large size- 8x10]

Clothesline polaroids: $100 [small size- 4x5]

This is a signature product and an Olivia Wagner Photography exclusive.



5 comments:

Amber Engfer said...

These are awesome - and that is just the CUTEST baby in the whole world! :) I may be a little bias - but really - stellar job!

kristi kienholz said...

Love the new product!!

tasha herrgott said...

I love this idea! You are so creative Olivia!!! Fun to see your logo come to life!

Robin said...

A-dorable!!! LOVE it! Super cute idea!

Amy J said...

AWESOME IDEA!