body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, May 09, 2008

Whew.


That is my huge sigh of relief as I finally have everything figured out! I spent an hour on the phone with Apple Care trying different things and at one point I swear I stumped him but he came through with flying colors! I have almost everything set up on my MacBook like Mail, etc. so I am pretty much good to go. You forgot how much "stuff" you have on your current or old computer when you start a new one from scratch. Bookmarks and settings and all of the little things that you've accumulated over the years are no longer there! I will say I enjoy having it already though! I actually sat on my couch and caught up on blogs while watching TV. It was awesome! I think I am just going to enjoy not being chained to my desk. My computer chair has a permanent butt imprint on it from the hours that I spend in it! :)

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes for my mom. She is still in the hospital on IV fluids since she is so weak. Hopefully she'll get to go home this weekend and I'll get to spend Mother's Day with her.

This shot of my mom and I was taken by Aidan in July of last year:

No comments: