body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, May 09, 2008

Frustrating times...

I got my MacBook today. It's been such a pain in my butt tonight trying to get everything figured out. The computer is fine but it is my first time working with wireless so it took me forever to set up a network using AirPort. Finally, after googling 50 billion things and finding countless others who shared my same problem... someone had figured out that a "$" needed to be added in front of my password. I thought that sounded so stupid and couldn't possibly be the problem but lo and behold it worked! I successfully set up my network but then I didn't have internet access. More research and a call to my internet provider and I'm pretty sure I have to manually configure my IP address information but am not sure yet so I have to call the main office tomorrow to figure out if I have a static IP or dynamic. I hate computers sometimes!!!

I did a major shopping trip at the Mall of America today. The boys and I were there for 7 hours! It was insane. I haven't been to the mall in ages and wanted to pick up some summer items. I ended up getting a disturbing call from my sister when I was there. My mom is in the hospital. Her health has been going downhill lately and last night she got up to go the bathroom, got dizzy and fell. She apparently laid there for 4 hours until my brother checked on her and helped her to bed. She thought she may have broken her hip so my sister took her to the hospital today and was with her all day. She is staying there overnight and getting all kinds of tests and X-rays done. Boy, it's been a rough week in the family health department. I'm wiped.

5 comments:

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

I hope your mom is OK! I will keep her in my prayers!

leah charbonneau said...

well wishes to your mom!

lollya said...

positive thoughts coming your way...

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she's better soon!

Jessica
JM Photography

Laurie said...

Olivia
Hope your mom is doing better- how scary!
Big hugz
Laurie