body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, May 19, 2008

Jennifer and Patrick

I wanted to post a few photos from Jennifer and Patrick's wedding on Saturday. What a FUN wedding! Jennifer put so much thought into everything and I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where the guests were having so much fun! I'm not kidding you, the reception was a buzz of conversation and laughter. I haven't seen anything like it. We had a beautiful warm day and I think everyone was just in a great mood. I have a lot to wrap up before I leave but couldn't resist sharing a few...

I was so in love with Jennifer's bouquet. Future brides... if you're stumped about your flowers, don't be afraid to go with a variety of flowers as well as splashes of color. It photographs SO well! J&P- Have a blast on your honeymoon to the Turks and Caicos Islands!






Are you kidding me?? Bridal magazine model!!!





1 comment:

eliesa said...

Olivia, these are absolutely amazingly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!