body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday!

Just a couple of announcements, my all-day sessions on Saturday, October 16th are officially booked. I am taking names for the waiting list in case there is a cancellation. If you haven't already sent your deposit, please do so to hold your time slot. If it is not received one week prior to the session I will be in the position to open up your slot to someone on the waiting list. In all fairness, I need to be able to book the slot if you should decide at the last minute not to do photos.

The end of August and first two weeks of September were jam packed with back to back sessions so if you are still waiting, I am still plugging through those and it won't be much longer. Just an FYI!

Here's a little cutie to brighten up your Monday:

I've got another business that I'm working on that I CAN'T WAIT to share with you... I worked on it a bit this weekend and it's got me all pumped.

1 comment:

tasha herrgott said...

She's a doll! You captured such a sweet personality in these photos!