body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friends reunited | Oliver and Noah

Oliver saw his friend Noah this weekend and I just had to post this. Oliver was born in February and Noah was born just a month later in March. Now look at the two of them in September!

And it happens just like that.
I seriously have a zillion sessions I want to post from the past few weeks of shooting but that also means I have a zillion galleries to put up too!

I had a great weekend! Shooting was minimal and I had some relaxing time with family during New Prague's Dozinky festival. I took mostly mental photos as I am not one of those moms to lug my big camera everywhere and my point and shoot battery wasn't charged. Sometimes it's just nice to take a break from the responsibilities of feeling like I need to capture every moment and just enjoy myself.

No comments: