body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, September 03, 2010

Oli-bear | Happy Labor Day weekend!

On this cold and blustery start to the holiday weekend, I couldn't help but be excited to try out Oliver's new fall jacket. It is by Pumpkin Patch and I cannot tell you how soft and cuddly it is! When he put it on, it was like holding onto a real life stuffed animal! Lots and lots of cuddles... the boys and I couldn't help but exclaim how cute he was!






Look at those teeth poking through!
I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend! I DO plan on taking some time off like the rest of America...

...until next week with a new school schedule and busy, busy, busy!

No comments: