body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's that time of year again...

I'm editing like crazy, glued to my computer and on my laptop next to me I've got a Felicity marathon going. If you're new to my blog, Felicity is my favorite show of all time. I have the series on DVD and watched all four seasons twice last year during the busy season. Of course I religiously watched it when it first aired on television years ago.

I don't know what it is about it that I love so much... the cuteness of Keri Russell, the Ben vs. Noel love triangle, or just the fabulous writing. Even though I've seen each episode over and over I don't mind being glued to my computer with my favorite show running by my side. :)



No comments: