body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, September 23, 2010

BabyLegs | 50% off sale!

My current obsession... BabyLegs! I've been buying them like crazy for Oliver and after today's sale, he will now own 13 pairs. :) I didn't have to talk myself into them because I also get to use them at the studio for my baby sessions! I fell in love with them when they first came out and clients would bring them along. Now I have my own baby old enough to wear them so wear them he will!

I had to share this awesome sale with you in case you want to add to your collection (or start a new one!). BabyLegs is offering 50% off when you spend $50 or more + free shipping. This is too good to pass up, especially since they are regularly $12/pair. Stock up now! I think the sale ends today...

Use code FALL50 at the checkout.

No comments: