body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shoot with me!

I want to thank everyone who came out or planned to come out but couldn't make it. We had a lot of fun exploring Jordan and had the most beautiful weather! I had fun just shooting whatever I wanted to and ended up finding a lot of great textures. If you're into photography as a hobby, it's very easy to do this kind of shooting at your leisure, but when you're in the photography business, there's just never an opportunity so it was great to finally make time. We ended up back at my studio with pizza and some great conversation. Before we knew it, it was dark out and the night was over! I had a great time building new friendships and... margaritas next time? ;)

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day:
Some 1.2:








Straight out of the camera- love that blue sky!

My FAVORITE of the day:


The group: Brianna, Jeannette, Kimberly, and Marty


Brianna brought her new Lensbaby to play around with... she let me try it- it's so cool! I'm SO getting one.
Thanks everyone! I'd definitely like to do this again sometime!

1 comment:

Atica Crooms said...

Olivia: Do you plan on doing another photo walk?? I would love to go and shoot with other people in the area and it looks like you had a fun time!!