body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, June 20, 2008

Shannon

My photographer friend Shannon came by yesterday for a photo shoot. It was supposed to be a photo swap- I shoot her and her kids and she shoots me and mine but I wasn't the least bit prepared so I just shot her this time around. Shannon is a fashion and family photographer based out of St. Paul and she's going through a huge overhaul with her business. She changed her studio name to Feather Blue Studios and wanted some promo photos of herself for her new website and to update her comp card since she is also a model. It was truly an honor to be asked to do these photos and not to mention all of the fun we have chatting!

I'm such a bonehead- I totally thought Hunter was only 9 or 10 months old because I haven't really seen him and the last time Shannon posted photos of him on her blog he was like 6 months? But he's 15 months old already! Where does the time go?!?! He's such a peanut!





LOVE this one.





1 comment:

Melissa Louise said...

Olivia these area beautiful! She will love and cherish them forever. The promo images are totally amazing!