body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, June 06, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Erica!

My friend Jenni from WA paid me a visit today! She is in town for a couple of weeks and we got together today to celebrate Erica and Owen's birthday since they are exactly a week (and a year) apart. Wow, 4 kids in my house today was crazy! I don't know how Jon & Kate do it with 8! Jenni hadn't been to my house since we've done any upgrades to it and I was also able to show her the studio as well. AND... my 50mm f/1.2 came today! I... AM... SO... IN... LOVE! Seriously, this lens couldn't be ANY sweeter. I could just go on and on about it and I've only used it for a couple of hours so far. Here are some new pics using my new baby... all of these were shot wide open at 1.2. Look at that freakin' depth of field and creamy buttery background! I have the 1.4 as well and there is just no comparison. L glass is L glass!

Erica and Gavin are such fun kids. As you can see, Erica dresses herself everyday and is VERY into accessories. She actually had on a silk scarf tied around her head and sunglasses when I first saw her. I hear she likes to wear her swimsuits over leggings. Gavin likes to get in on the action too and often wears her clothes. As you can see, he's wearing her pink flip flops and his fingernails and toenails are painted! Such free spirits they are!













No comments: