body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, June 27, 2008

Craziness.



This was the scene this morning 10 minutes before I had to leave to go meet with a bride. I was trapped in my driveway as they tore up the street in front of my house. Not only did I wake up to jackhammering at 7:30 am (this is WAY early for me!), I was stuck until they cleared out all of the debris. Thank goodness she was so understanding and waited for me!

This construction project is having annoying effects on my life. We had our power out almost all day on Wednesday so I lost an entire day of work time and now we got a notice that our water will be shut off all day on Monday! Grrrrrrr...

No comments: