body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Shoot with me update...

Can you believe this is next Saturday already?! I'd like to extend the invitation once again to any new blog readers that are interested in joining us. I am organizing a shoot on Saturday, June 14th in Jordan, MN with pizza and conversation to follow at my studio in New Prague afterwards. There is no cost (except a contribution to the pizza fund) and ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome. The only requirement is that you have a DSLR camera. We're just going to get together, talk photography, and do some shooting! The goal is to meet other people who share our same passion and challenge ourselves creatively to try new things, work on portraits, and do some abstract art shooting as well. I hope to schedule the shoot around 5 pm.

Email me if you'd like to be put on the list and are able to make it. Hope to see you there!

No comments: