body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Work updates and ideas

Is it really February 13th?! I know winter is in full force, but as I'm scheduling into March and April and preparing for May weddings, it seems like Spring is right around the corner!

I've got a gazillion projects going on right now. Almost everything is behind the scenes record keeping and business "stuff." The exciting part is my new OWP branding! I'm working on my website, print materials, and pricing structures. There's a lot to do and a lot to figure out. My goal is to launch sometime next month with my new pricing going into effect April 1, 2008. There is going to be a big change and almost nothing will stay the same. It's scary and exciting all at the same time. I'm ready to launch my work into the next level!

I've been finding some great photo albums and products that I'd like to offer. I'm hoping to get some sample albums ordered for display in my studio and to have photos of sample albums to show you. There's just so many fun things to do with photos, my emphasis will be showing them off!

At this time, I'm also trying to think of other services and session types that I'd like to offer. You know I'm a poll girl so if you're interested in giving some feedback feel free to answer the following survey. These were just a few ideas that came to mind but the sky is the limit!

No comments: