body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, February 22, 2008

Lost.



















I never watched this show when it first came out. I was into Grey's Anatomy and a few other shows and even though I heard how good it was, I couldn't bring myself to keep up with another show. Since there hasn't been anything on TV lately, my husband decided to rent season one on DVD. I am officially addicted! There isn't much television programming that we agree on. Most of the time, he is downstairs watching sports and I am upstairs on my computer flipping back and forth between HGTV and Food Network. Very rarely, a show will come around that we can actually watch together!

No comments: