body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, February 18, 2008

A busy week...

This is a pre-warning... I've got an insanely busy week with a ton of sessions to post. We're doing a family hotel getaway on Wednesday night, I'm so excited! By the time we leave Wednesday afternoon, I'll have 8 family sessions to post! I apologize in advance if I don't have them all up by then. Things are going very well and I'm so excited that I'm staying so busy. On the other hand, things are a little crazy and I've got a whole lotta things on my plate right now.

Here's one photo from each of my sessions today:



















































Nicole- I hope you're not mad at the "silly faces" photo I chose, but I loved it and it made me smile. ;)

I busted out the fur coat twice today! I've got a big boom of maternity sessions this week and the fur coat is now something of legend. This is the shot that pregnant women hope to live up to:























A personal shout-out to all of my expecting mommies who all look FABULOUS!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote in my poll featuring things you'd like me to offer. A referral program seems to be the most popular which is definitely something that I'd love to implement. For those of you that are concerned that I'm getting rid of the CD's, no worries! CD's of images will actually be a featured product. I'm sure you all know how valuable and potentially rare the opportunity to have a CD of your images is. Not many photographers are willing to part with their digital negatives. Once things get going, I'd love to start implementing the other ideas, but for now I will be focusing on my new branding and pricing set to launch next month.

Have a great day!

No comments: